Family owned and operated for over 50 years
Aldonex brings quality and reliability you can trust
NEW rectifiers & a vast stock of parts for ALL RECTIFIER BRANDS are ready for shipment!
Contact us today to learn more
Aldonex can manufacture Modular Power Supplies in any configuration. Switch Mode, SCR, Tapswitch, and Variable Transfomer. Multiple outputs and custom sizes available.
- Most applications available up to 375kW (Custom builds over 375kW in parallel)
- Most applications available up to 15,000 Amps (Custom builds in >15000A in parallel)
- Available up to 600 Volts DC (Higher voltages available upon request)
- Single and Three Phase Input
- Air and Water cooled designs.
- Primary and Secondary SCR designs.
- Independent Current and Voltage controls.
- Automatic phase sequence control.
- Voltage and phase loss cut off.
- Non-Corrosive Polypro or Powder Coated Steel Cabinets. Can be built to various NEMA ratings.
- Remote control or self contained.
- Direct computer control with 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc signal is optional (Input and or Output)
- Built in Soft Start circuitry allows power delivered to the load to increase gradually
- All boards are conformal coated (MIL-1-46058 or MIL-V-173)
- Available fixed or variable ramping. 5% ripple filtering at full load. Additional filtering is available.
- Automatic and Manual Periodic Reverse Available. Can be built in or external.
- Current Trip (Limit) circuitry protects the power supply against direct short circuit of the output buss.
- Remote control can be located next to the tank, within easy reach of the operator.
- Standard analog instrumentation provides easy to read indication of output voltage and current. For increased output span control; ten turn potentiometers can be installed.
We can custom build and design a modular rectifier to meet almost any requirements!
- "EZ" Controller
- Auxilary Remotes
- Amp Hour Meters
- Special and Dual Voltages
- Cut Off Timers
- Digital Metering (IP65 Rating. Accuracy is 1% or better)
- Various PLC Feed Back Options (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, and 0-10VDC)
- CE and UL equivalent certifications.
The list goes on!
Copyright © 1999 - 2019 Aldonex Inc. All Rights Reserved.