Family owned and operated for over 50 years
Aldonex brings quality and reliability you can trust
Aldonex can offer generous financing & payment terms.
NEW rectifiers & a vast stock of parts
for ALL RECTIFIER BRANDS are ready for shipment!
Contact us today to learn more
Switch Mode technology assures excellent DC output with a ripple of <3% and a control accuracy better than 1%!
Switch Mode power supplies offer easy installation and maintenance. Modular versions easily increase the output by means of series or parallel connection. All models have DC short circuit protection. With forced air-cooled models, the cooling air quantity is controlled in relation to the load reducing contamination and noise levels. Airflow is diverted from internal components which results in a very reliable product.
• Available in Single Phase (110VAC-240VAC 50/60HZ)
• Available in Three Phase (208VAC-480VAC 50/60HZ) (higher voltages upon request)
• Applications available up to 100kW
• IGBT based
• Integrated isolation amplifier
• Parallel operation
• ≤3% Ripple at full load (most models are <1%)
• Constant Current and Constant Voltage
• Control accuracy is better than 1%
• Air or Water Cooled
• Self-Contained or Remote Controlled
• PLC Interface Available (0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA, Modbus, Profibus)
• All Control Boards are conformal coated
• Module, Bench, Wall, and Floor Cabinets
• Amp Hour/Minute Meter (pump control optional)
• Digital Meters
• Setpoint Meter
• Automatic Ramp
• Step Ramping
• Cut-Off Timer
• High and Low Frequency Pulse
• PLC Interface (0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA)
• PLC Start/Stop
• Custom Dry Contacts
• Parallel operation to increase total current
• Interface for Profibus-DP, Interbus-S, and Modbus
• "EZ" Controller (see additional literature)
• Periodic Reversing (Manual or Automatic)
• Protection Grade up to NEMA 12
• We welcome custom controls!
We can custom build and design a rectifier to meet almost any requirement!
Copyright © 1999 - 2019 Aldonex Inc. All Rights Reserved.